Together with our partners, staff, and volunteers, Cuso International is solving problems, implementing solutions and working toward eradicating poverty and inequality—one community at a time. Our work has touched millions of beneficiaries in more than 100 countries across four continents. In the last year alone more than 4 million people benefited from our collective efforts.
Cuso’s priorities are focused on advancing gender equality and empowering women and girls; improving access and quality of economic opportunities for young people, and engaging volunteers to help us achieve the Sustainable Development Goals.
Through the following key projects across four continents, we are advancing our mission:
- B-LIEVER : Building Skills for Livelihood Enhancement for Refugees
- Women Engaged for Human Dignity in Northern Benin
- SCOPE: Sustainable Colombian Opportunities for Peacebuilding and Employment
- SHARE: Sharing Canadian Expertise for Inclusive Development and Gender Equality
- Inclusive and Sustainable Development for Vulnerable Populations
- Women’s Voice and Leadership
Since April 2019, we have expanded our program portfolio. New bilateral partnerships include projects in Nigeria, Ethiopia, Honduras, and Peru. For more information on our impact over the past several years, we invite you to click here.