CREATE BRIGHTER FUTURES
Our highly-skilled volunteers advise and consult with organizations in developing countries to make real and lasting impacts. As a Cuso International volunteer, you will have the opportunity to:
- Share your knowledge and expertise to help reduce poverty and inequality
- Contribute your skills to improve lives in developing countries
- Teach your techniques to create positive and lasting change
- Support and mentor local communities to advance their goals
- Immerse yourself in other business cultures and develop cross-cultural expertise.
Search our current openings for placements that need your skill-set.
A LIFE-CHANGING EXPERIENCE AWAITS
Volunteering with Cuso International will help you expand your current skill-set and gain new abilities. With us, you will:
- Acquire valuable international work experience
- Work on projects with international reach and global impact
- Develop your global network
- Gain professional consultation and advisory experience
WHY CHOOSE CUSO INTERNATIONAL?
We offer our volunteers a variety of opportunities where they can make a difference. We partner with hundreds of local organizations in 22 countries across Africa, Asia, Latin America, the Caribbean and in Canada on today’s most important international development issues.
We give our volunteers comprehensive training pre-departure, in-country and post-departure, as well as financial support for a safe and healthy experience. We have professional support staff in each country to support the needs of our volunteers.
We work on today’s most important international development issues and have strong, long-term partnerships with local organizations around the world. Our focus is on people helping people, which allows our volunteers to create significant and lasting change. We have placed and supported more than 13,000 volunteers since 1961, earning us a solid reputation in Canada and around the world.